We, MODS BILGI TEKNOLOJILERI LTD STI, respect and care about the privacy of private life. Therefore, we would like to inform you about your rights of the use and protection of your personal data under the Law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.
We, MODS BILGI TEKNOLOJILERI LTD STI process your personal data under the law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) and other related regulations, in the capacity of data controller.
- Purpose of and Legal Grounds for Processing the Personal Data
Your personal data under the following categories:
- Identity : Name – Surname
- Contact : E-mail
- Professional Experiences : Position & Company
are processed in the scope of following purposes based on the following legal grounds.
|Introduction of our company and products
Meeting the enquiries of our customers regarding our products
Executing customer relations management processes
||KVKK art.5 (2) (c) : c) Requirement for processing the personal data of the parties to contract provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract.
|Executing information safety processes
Confirming contact addresses
||KVKK art.5 (2) (f) : f) Obligation to process data for the legitimate interests of data controller on condition not to harm fundamental rights and freedoms of related person.
- Method of Collection Personal Data
Your personal data shall be obtained through your registry to and use of MODS website and crm for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this statement and based on the legal grounds regulated in KVKK, articles 5 (2) and 6.
- To whom and for which purposes the Personal Data processed may be Transferred
We get services from Google LLC with servers seated overseas under storage and maintaining activities; and your personal data processed under the application will be transferred abroad based on your express consent, since the servers of Google LLC are seated overseas, if you decide using the application.
- Your Rights under KVKK, article 11
Under KVKK, article 11, your have rights in the capacity of related person and you may communicate your demands regarding such rights by indicating your name, surname, if application is in written form, your signature, your TR identification number, mailing address and subject of correspondence, as required by the KVKK, article 11, and article 13, paragraph 1, and the Notification on the Procedures and Principles of Application of Data Controller;
- via our electronic mail info[@]mods.com.tr,
- in writing through a notary or via registered letter with return receipt for the purpose of determining your identity and avoiding disclosure of information to unauthorized persons,
- by sending electronic mail to info[@]mods.com.tr using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if available) the electronic mail address previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems
or through other methods that may be further specified by the Council.